Normal Vaginal Delivery is the process of giving birth to the bay normally. Normal vaginal delivery is good for both mom and baby.
Pregnancy exercises are helpful for normal vaginal delivery with fewer complications. Consult your doctor or midwife before doing exercises.
Exercises for Normal Vaginal Delivery
- Walking – Walking is a simple exercise and is one of the best. Walk at least 30 minutes a day. Don’t have too much speed in walking.
- Swimming – Swimming is a good exercise during pregnancy. It helps to strengthen your body. The water makes you feel as a weightless body and you have relaxation. It can improve blood circulation and gives you a good sleep. First go for slow sessions and gradually increase your duration of swimming.
- Pelvic Tilts or Angry Cat – They are simple exercises that helps you in labor and strengthens your back. It helps to reduce your back ache during pregnancy.
- Aerobics – Regular, low impact aerobic exercises are good for your health. It helps to improve your breathing and physical fitness and thereby benefits the baby.
- Stretching Exercises – Stretching exercises should be done carefully. It helps you to relax and make you more flexible. It can reduce the muscle pain during pregnancy.
- Squatting – Squatting can loosen the pelvic muscles and reduce the pain during pregnancy and delivery. It can strengthen your pelvic muscles and helps you for a normal vaginal delivery.
- Sitting on Exercise Ball – Sitting on exercise ball helps you to maintain your posture. It helps your baby to have the best position for delivery. It helps you to stay fit.
- Kegel Ball Exercises – Kegel ball exercises helps to strengthen the vaginal muscles. It can make your labor and delivery easier.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises – Pelvic floor exercises are good in and after pregnancy. It helps you to strengthen the pelvic muscles and makes your baby to get the optimal position for birth.
- Yoga and Breathing Exercise – Yoga and breathing exercises are good during pregnancy. It makes your body and mind healthier. It can increase the flexibility of your body and helps you for a normal vaginal delivery. Practice yoga regularly for at least 30 minutes.