What is Aquanatal?
- Aquanatal are water-based exercises for fitness during and after pregnancy.
- It is an effective and safest way of exercises for pregnant women.
- Aquanatal classes are conducted by trained aquanatal instructor or experienced midwives.
- Aquanatal classes take place in swimming pools.
- Since aquanatal classes are conducted in water, the properties of water make you to relax more and maintain your physical and mental fitness.
Will I be benefited from Aquanatal Exercises?
- Aquanatal exercises will make you physically and mentally fit.
- It can reduce pain and swelling.
- It can reduce back pain during and after pregnancy.
- It helps to lower the risk of diabetics and blood pressure.
- It helps to improve your blood circulation.
- Aquanatal exercises increases the stamina of your body.
- You will feel less tired and will be active during pregnancy.
- You will get a good sleep.
- It helps to maintain your posture.
What are Aqua Aerobics Pregnancy Classes?
Aqua aerobic classes are good for women during pregnancy and after birth. Aqua aerobics makes the delivery easier. Swimming or water aerobics is a good workout during pregnancy. Aqua aerobics during pregnancy is less stressful than other types of aerobics. It specially designed for pregnant women. As it is performed in water you will feel your body weightless, which helps you to relax yourself.
Guidelines of Aqua aerobics classes:
- Wear a swimsuit.
- Do warm up exercises before aerobics.
- Start with slow movements.
- Use sunscreen lotion.
- Exercise regularly.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid movements in which you feel uncomfortable.
What are various Aquanatal Exercises?
Aqua natal exercises include:
- Exercises to Strengthen your body
- Pelvic-Floor Exercises
- Exercises to have regular breathing
- Relaxation Exercises
- Gentle Stretching Exercises
- Abdominal Exercises
- Exercises for Neck and Back
- Low intensity water aerobics