Pregnancy is a wonderful experience which should be enjoyed thoroughly. When it comes to baby moon, it is surely something which every pregnant couple wants to enjoy. It is an appropriate time to spend with your partner before you get into the tiring task of handling a new born. Here are a few tips to plan the destination for baby moon appropriately:
- What is the amount of travelling involved: It is always a clever idea to plan a place which involves less of the travelling time. Long road journeys, long flights can be avoided. Instead you should plan for places which involves less of your travel time.
- Appropriate Medical Facilities: It is important that you consider the medical facilities around the place you go. The medical facilities should be appropriate in case you need them in any emergencies.
- Avoid Places which are disease prone: Its not a good idea to go to places which are more disease prone or where you need extra vaccinations during pregnancy. Avoid places which have mosquito related problems like malaria, dengue etc.
- Avoid places with bumpy roads: Try to avoid places where there are a lot of bumpy roads as this can be dangerous for you.
- Don’t plan for dangerous sports: You are a right judge for you and the baby. Places which involve dangerous sports like scuba diving, mountain climbing etc can be avoided during pregnancy. Your aim should be to relax and spend quality time with your partner.